Full list of active Philippine volcanoes.
PHILIPPINE VOLCANOES – Here is the list of active volcanoes in Philippines which have erupted within the last 600 years as of Phivolcs.
The Taal Volcano just recently erupted and even up until now, the condition remained hazardous and deadly remaining at Alert Level 4 in a scale of 5, the second-highest danger level. For the past 24 hours, the volcano still emitting steam and infrequent weak explosions.
With the threat the eruption imposed, residents has to flee away from their houses for a safer ground leaving their things and animals behind. The local government prioritized lives of the people and to rescue the animals right after the people are already put to safe areas.
With this, check out below the full list of active volcanoes in the Philippines:
- Babuyan Claro – Babuyan Island Group, Cagayan in Luzon
- Banahaw – Boundaries of Laguna and Quezon in Luzon
- Biliran (Anas) – Leyte in Visayas
- Bud Dajo – Sulu in Mindanao
- Bulusan – Sorsogon, Bicol Region in Luzon
- Cabalian – Southern Leyte in Visayas
- Cagua – Cagayan in Luzon
- Camiguin de Babuyanes – Babuyan Island Group, Cagayan in Luzon
- Didicas – Babuyan Island Group, Cagayan in Luzon
- Hibok-hibok – Camiguin in Mindanao
- Iraya – Batan Island, Batanes in Luzon
- Iriga – Camarines Sur in Luzon
- Isarog – Camarines Sur in Luzon
- Kanlaon – Negros Oriental
- Leonard Kniaseff – Davao del Norte
- Makaturing – Lanao del Sur
- Matutum – Cotobato in Mindanao
- Mayon – Albay, Bicol Region in Luzon
- Musuan (Calayo) – Bukidnon in Mindanao
- Parker – South Cotobato/General Santos/ North Cotabato/Sarangani Provinces in Mindanao
- Pinatubo – Boundaries of Pampanga, Tarlac and Zambales in Luzon
- Ragang – Lanao del Sur and Cotobato in Mindanao
- Smith – Babuyan Island Group, Cagayan in Luzon
- Taal – Batangas in Luzon
What can you say about this? Let us know!