Translate English To Tagalog “Cruelty”
TRANSLATE ENGLISH TO TAGALOG – What is the Tagalog or Filipino translation of the word “cruelty”?
In this article, we will review the meaning of the uncommon word “cruelty”. We will also discover its counterpart in Tagalog or the Filipino language.
What is “cruelty”?
Based on Collins English Dictionary, the word “cruelty” refers to a behavior that brings pain and distress to people and animals. It is much stronger than being strict.
What is “cruelty” in Tagalog?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the Tagalog translation of the word cruelty.
English to Tagalog
Cruelty = Kalupitan
Examples of sentences using the word bloviate:
1. The cruelty of the teacher ended when Simone became her student.
2. Did you notice that no sign of cruelty has ever been displayed by Mr. Jonathan?
3. Their parents raised them without an inch of cruelty.
4. The cruelty of the rich man became the reason of his downfall.
5. It seems like it will take Nathaniel years before he can finally forgive his brother for his cruelty.
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang kalupitan:
1. Pinagsabihan ni Don Hernando si Fernan sa kalupitan nito sa mga tao nila.
2. Gaano kasagad ang kalupitan ng magkapatid?
3. Nawala ang kalupitan ni Mario simula nang magkasakit ito.
4. Humingi ng kapatawaran si Alejandro sa mga anak nito dahil sa kanyang kalupitan.
5. Huwag na huwag mong susundin ang kalupitan ni Primo.
For other English-Tagalog translations…