Translate English To Tagalog “Yowl”
TRANSLATE ENGLISH TO TAGALOG – What is the Tagalog or Filipino translation of the word “yowl”?
In this article, we will review the meaning of the uncommon word “yowl”. We will also discover its counterpart in Tagalog or the Filipino language.
What is “yowl”?
Based on Cambridge English Dictionary, the word “yowl” refers to making a loud and unhappy cry. It usually shows being hurt.
What is “yowl” in Tagalog?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the Tagalog translation of the word yowl.
English to Tagalog
Yowl = Iyak
Examples of sentences using the word bloviate:
1. Nancy could not stand to hear her father yowling due to the pain he feels.
2. The way Sandro yowled shows the deep pain he is feeling.
3. Did the child yowled when the nurse injected the medicine?
4. Do you think he is going to yowl?
5. The teacher encouraged her students to never yowl at the dental clinic.
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang iyak:
1. Labis na umiyak si Martin sa nasaksihan.
2. Hindi inakala ni Timothy na ganun umiyak si Georgina.
3. Bakit umiiyak ng malakas ang bata?
4. Hindi ko na matandaan ang huling panahon na nakita kong umiiyak si Bernadette.
5. Nagulat ang guro nang marinig na umiiyak ang kanyang lalakeng mag-aaral.
For other English-Tagalog translations…