Translate English To Tagalog “Jumble”
TRANSLATE ENGLISH TO TAGALOG – What is the Tagalog or Filipino translation of the word “jumble”?
In this article, we will review the meaning of the uncommon word “jumble”. We will also discover its counterpart in Tagalog or the Filipino language.
What is “jumble”?
Cambridge English Dictionary described “jumble” as the act of mixing things together in an untidy manner. It is a synonym of the word combine.
What is “jumble” in Tagalog?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the Tagalog translation of the word jumble.
English to Tagalog
Jumble = Ihalo
Examples of sentences using the word bloviate:
1. The teacher jumbled the cards to make sure the students will play it fair.
2. Kathrina reminded Jose to jumble the things on the desk so Jerry won’t notice what they did.
3. Mother was very angry after Erika jumbled all her baking essentials.
4. Are you the one who jumbled the things inside the cabinet?
5. Why did you jumbled the pieces of jewelry?
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang ihalo:
1. Nagalit si Marjorie nang makitang inihalo ni Ester ang tubig sa pagkain niya.
2. Bakit mo inihalo ang mga gamit nina Philip at Francis sa isang sisidlan?
3. Ayaw na ayaw ni Casper na inihahalo ang mga bago at lumang damit niya.
4. Pinagsabihan sila ng guro pagkatapos nilang inihalo yung mga basura.
5. Si Pablo ba ang naghalo ng mga donasyon?
For other English-Tagalog translations…