Translate English To Tagalog “Lure”
TRANSLATE ENGLISH TO TAGALOG – What is the Tagalog or Filipino translation of the word “lure”?
In this article, we will review the meaning of the uncommon word “lure”. We will also discover its counterpart in Tagalog or the Filipino language.
What is “lure”?
Cambridge English Dictionary describes the word “lure” as an action word that refers to attracting something or someone to do something. It is a synonym of do and convince.
What is “lure” in Tagalog?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the Tagalog translation of the word lure.
English to Tagalog
Lure = Hikayat
Examples of sentences using the word lure:
1. The child was lured to eat the chocolates upon seeing that no one was at the house.
2. Did you try to lure him to sleep by promising to bring him to the park tomorrow?
3. Agustin hates being lured to eat unhealthy food but he really can’t resist it.
4. The way Jessica lured the suspects not to leave the incident is unbelievable.
5. Niño tried to lure Kevin to attend a mass but he is really hard to convince.
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang hikayat:
1. Mabilis na nahikayat ni Carding si Santiago na bilhin ang lupa sa tapat ng bahay nila.
2. Paano mo nahikayat ang mga tao na huwag magtapon ng basura sa kanal?
3. Nabigla si Jestoni nang marinig na nahikayat ng ama niya ang kanyang ina na umuwi sa kanila.
4. Ginawa ni Vincent ang lahat pero hindi niya talaga nahikayat ang bata na sumama sa kanya.
5. Ayaw na ayaw ni Arlyn na hinihikayat siya sa mga bagay na hindi naman niya gustong gawin.
For other English-Tagalog translations…