Translate English To Tagalog “Neaten”
TRANSLATE ENGLISH TO TAGALOG – What is the Tagalog or Filipino translation of the word “neaten”?
In this article, we will review the meaning of the uncommon word “neaten”. We will also discover its counterpart in Tagalog or the Filipino language.
What is “neaten”?
Based on Cambridge English Dictionary, the word “neaten” refers to making something tidy. It is a synonym of clean, arrange, and put in place.
What is “neaten” in Tagalog?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the Tagalog translation of the word neaten.
English to Tagalog
Neaten = Ayos
Examples of sentences using the word bloviate:
1. Bernard assured that the house was neatened before they will leave.
2. All the household employees are busy neatening the house.
3. Did you neaten the desk of the teacher?
4. Marcus was surprised upon seeing his kids neatening the garden.
5. Mother loves to neaten the house before doing the laundry.
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang ayos:
1. Maagang umalis ang mag-ama upang ayusin ang mga sirang mesa sa paaralan.
2. Agad na inayos ni Luis ang silid niya nang malamang walang matutulugan si Rina at ang ina niya.
3. Hindi na nakadalo si Martin sa pagdiriwang dahil mas pinili niyang ayusin ang mga gamit na dadalhin kinaumagahan.
4. Bakit mo ipapa-ayos ang sasakyang hindi naman sa’yo?
5. Nagalit si Nathaniel dahil inayos ni Vicky ang mga gamit niya nang walang paalam.
For other English-Tagalog translations…