Translate English To Tagalog “Mitigate”
TRANSLATE ENGLISH TO TAGALOG – What is the Tagalog or Filipino translation of the word “mitigate”?
In this article, we will review the meaning of the uncommon word “mitigate”. We will also discover its counterpart in Tagalog or the Filipino language.
What is “mitigate”?
Based on Merriam Webster Dictionary, the word “mitigate” refers to the act of making something less. It is a synonym of the word reduce.
What is “mitigate” in Tagalog?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the Tagalog translation of the word mitigate.
English to Tagalog
Mitigate = Bawasan
Examples of sentences using the word bloviate:
1. The father warned his son to mitigate his unhealthy habits or he’ll lose his allowance.
2. Fogging is not an excellent way to mitigate the spread of dengue.
3. What must we do to mitigate the situation of the poor people?
4. Everyone was happy as their hardwork in the garden mitigated the disappointment initially felt by the teacher.
5. Did the medicine mitigate the pain?
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang bawasan:
1. Nais ni Mang Nestor na bawasan ang sakit na nararamdaman ng asawa pero wala siyang magagawa.
2. Nagulat si Damian sa ginawa ng mga bata upang mabawasan ang mga pinu-problema niya.
3. Paano ba mababawasan ang galit mo sa akin?
4. Ginawa ni Sergio ang lahat upang mabawasan ang galit ni Max.
5. Nagtanim sila ng mga puno upang mabawasan ang pagbabaha sa lugar nila.
For other English-Tagalog translations…