Translate English To Tagalog “Giggle”
TRANSLATE ENGLISH TO TAGALOG – What is the Tagalog or Filipino translation of the word “giggle”?
In this article, we will review the meaning of the uncommon word “giggle”. We will also discover its counterpart in Tagalog or the Filipino language.
What is “giggle”?
Based on Collins English Dictionary, the word “giggle” refers to laughing in a childish way. It is a synonym of laugh, snigger, and chuckle.
What is “giggle” in Tagalog?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the Tagalog translation of the word giggle.
English to Tagalog
Giggle = Tawa
Examples of sentences using the word bloviate:
1. All the kids giggled after the clown showed them what is inside his socks.
2. Theodore can’t stop from giggling because of what he heard while he was passing by a store.
3. All those giggles were replaced by a sudden frown when she heard the news.
4. Are you also bothered by the way Dexter giggles?
5. Nathan and Jenny giggled in front of the computer screen.
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang tawa:
1. Tumawa si Mang Senio nang marinig ang hiling ng anak para sa kaarawan nito.
2. Hindi mapigilan ng mga bata na tumawa dahil sa mga hirit ni Bb. Radeza.
3. Bakit kaya tumatawa ng mag-isa ang matandang babae?
4. Bigla na lamang tumawa si Arturo na siyang nakagulat sa lahat.
5. Sabi na sabik na si Ken na makitang tumawa si Angel.
For other English-Tagalog translations…