Translate English To Tagalog “Leap”
TRANSLATE ENGLISH TO TAGALOG – What is the Tagalog or Filipino translation of the word “leap”?
In this article, we will review the meaning of the uncommon word “leap”. We will also discover its counterpart in Tagalog or the Filipino language.
What is “leap”?
According Cambridge English Dictionary, the word “leap” refers to the act of making a large jump from the ground. It may also refer to a sudden movement.
What is “leap” in Tagalog?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the Tagalog translation of the word leap.
English to Tagalog
Leap = Talon
Examples of sentences using the word bloviate:
1. Harvey does not care taking a leap off any situation as long as his family is by his side.
2. Would you leap from that hill to another to save him?
3. The child was rushed to the hospital after leaping from the top of the falls to the water.
4. Norman was surprised when Angelica decided to leap to the waters save the cat from drowning.
5. Can you make that leap for your dad?
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang talon:
1. Takot man, tumalon agad sa tubig ang mag-asawa upang makatakas.
2. Nagulat si Troy nang tumalon ang bata sa tulay.
3. Makakaya mo bang tumalon mula sa pinakamataas na bahagi ng talampas?
4. Kahit anong paalala, tumalon pa rin ang mag-babarkada sa tubig.
5. Pinagalitan ng guro si Jonathan pagkatapos nitong tumalon habang hindi pa nakapara ang sasakyan.
For other English-Tagalog translations…