Translate English To Tagalog “Gargle”
TRANSLATE ENGLISH TO TAGALOG – What is the Tagalog or Filipino translation of the word “gargle”?
In this article, we will review the meaning of the uncommon word “gargle”. We will also discover its counterpart in Tagalog or the Filipino language.
What is “gargle”?
According to Cambridge English Dictionary, the word “gargle” refers to the act of washing or rinsing the mouth or throat using a liquid. It is usually done after waking up.
What is “gargle” in Tagalog?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the Tagalog translation of the word bloviate.
English to Tagalog
Gargle = Mumog
Examples of sentences using the word bloviate:
1. Mark and Daniel woke up early to gargle and brush their teeth.
2. The teacher taught the little kids how to gargle properly to keep their mouths clean.
3. Dr. Mondragon advised the patient to gargle salt water after waking up in the morning and before sleeping at night.
4. Jack bought some mouthwash so he can gargle right away while he has yet to have his teeth brushed due to a painful tooth.
5. Have you tried gargling using cold water?
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang mumog:
1. Pagkagising ni Thomas, agad-agad siyang nagmumog at nagsipilyo.
2. Bakit ayaw mong subukang magmumog ng tubig na may asin?
3. Sa sobrang kaba, umalis si Dante ng bahay ng hindi man lang nakapag-mumog.
4. Mag-mumog ka ng tubig na may asin bago ka maglagay ng gamot sa iyong mga ngipin.
5. Anong oras ka nag-mumog kaninang umaga?
For other English-Tagalog translations…