Translate English To Tagalog “Flatter”
TRANSLATE ENGLISH TO TAGALOG – What is the Tagalog or Filipino translation of the word “flatter”?
In this article, we will review the meaning of the uncommon word “flatter”. We will also discover its counterpart in Tagalog or the Filipino language.
What is “flatter”?
Based on Cambridge Dictionary, the word “flatter” refers to an action of making someone feel attractive or important. It is a synonym of the word “praise”.
What is “flatter” in Tagalog?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the Tagalog translation of the word flatter.
English to Tagalog
Flatter = Pinuri
Examples of sentences using the word bloviate:
1. Denise tried her best not to flatter Michael so much so he won’t feel uncomfortable.
2. The vice president was flattered by the words of the president of another nation.
3. Did Romeo’s words flatter you?
4. Niño did not expect that Sharina will flatter him in front of the crowd.
5. The parents of Girlie always flatter their daughter so she would gain confidence in herself.
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang pinuri:
1. Pinuri ng pangulo ang pamamahala ng alkalde ng Quezon.
2. Nagulat si Simon nang purihin siya ng pinakamagaling na manlalaro sa lugar nila.
3. Sanay na sanay na si Dexter na pinupuri siya dahil sa galing niya sa pagkanta.
4. Nakangiting pinuri ni Karlos ang magkakapatid sa ginawa nila.
5. Pinuri ng guro ang kanyang mga mag-aaral sa pagiging masisipag ng mga ito.
For other English-Tagalog translations…