Translate English To Tagalog “Habituate”
TRANSLATE ENGLISH TO TAGALOG – What is the Tagalog or Filipino translation of the word “habituate”?
In this article, we will review the meaning of the uncommon word “habituate”. We will also discover its counterpart in Tagalog or the Filipino language.
What is “habituate”?
Based on Cambridge English Dictionary, the word “habituate” refers to the act of getting yourself or something used to something. It is close to the word “habit” which means ‘usually done’.
What is “habituate” in Tagalog?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the Tagalog translation of the word habituate.
English to Tagalog
Habituate = Sanayin
Examples of sentences using the word bloviate:
1. Austin did not expect that the children will habituate waiting for him at the door to carry his bags.
2. All the soldiers were trained on camp so they will habituate being away from their families.
3. Are you not aware that you are already habituating such actions?
4. Theresa and Loida scolded Lino who was habituated to partying.
5. The doctors were saddened as the old man who has an Alzheimer’s Disease habituated going back to the hospital to look for his late wife.
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang sanayin:
1. Sanayin mo ang sarili mo na kahit wala siya, kaya mong magpatulog sa buhay.
2. Nakasanayan na ng mga bata ang paglalaro sa parke tuwing hapon.
3. Mabilis na nakasanayan ni George ang mga itinuro sa kanya ng kanyang ama tungkol sa pag-aararo.
4. Sinabihan siya ng may-ari na sanayin ang sarili niyang maglakbay pabalik-balik sa Bohol.
5. Ayaw na ayaw ni Marcelo na sanayin ang mga anak niya na parati siyang nandiyan.
For other English-Tagalog translations…