Translate English To Tagalog “Imply”
TRANSLATE ENGLISH TO TAGALOG – What is the Tagalog or Filipino translation of the word “imply”?
In this article, we will review the meaning of the uncommon word “imply”. We will also discover its counterpart in Tagalog or the Filipino language.
What is “imply”?
Based on Cambridge Dictionary, the word “imply” refers to the act of suggesting without expressing something directly. A sentence may have a deep implied meaning aside from what it simply conveys.
What is “imply” in Tagalog?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the Tagalog translation of the word imply.
English to Tagalog
Imply = Ipahiwatig
Examples of sentences using the word ascertain:
1. It was implied in his statement that Rogelio is not willing to sell his shares in the company.
2. Xavier is hopeful that Antonio will get the implied message in what he said.
3. Are you implying that we should not go to the party anymore?
4. Minda implied that she does not want Ricky to come with them when she said she is not used to going with an opposite gender.
5. The implied message of Javier for Loida gained cheers from the crowd.
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang ipahiwatig:
1. Hindi niya kayang sabihin ang totoo kaya ipinapahiwatig na lang niya ito.
2. Ang mga sinabi ni Don Ramon ay nagpapahiwatig na kailanman ay hinding-hindi niya ibibigay ang lupain sa kapatid niya.
3. Ano ang ipinapahiwatig ng guro sa sinabi niya?
4. Ipinapahiwatig ni Maica sa mga kilos niya na may galit pa rin siya sa kanyang ama.
5. Nagulat si Mabelle sa mga ipinapahiwatig ni Ken.
For other English-Tagalog translations…