Translate English To Tagalog “Contemplate”
TRANSLATE ENGLISH TO TAGALOG – What is the Tagalog or Filipino translation of the word “contemplate?
In this article, we will review the meaning of the uncommon word “contemplate”. We will also discover its counterpart in Tagalog or the Filipino language.
What is “contemplate”?
Based on Collins Dictionary, the word “contemplate” refers to the act of thinking about an action or another thing. It may refer to a thorough analysis before doing something.
What is “contemplate” in Tagalog?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the Tagalog translation of the word contemplate.
English to Tagalog
Contemplate = Pag-isipan
Examples of sentences using the word ascertain:
1. Rex did not decide abruptly, he contemplated first before he made up his mind to go abroad.
2. The way the priest contemplated on his actions is really admirable.
3. Did you consider contemplating first before giving away all your riches?
4. The public is advised to contemplate before making a vote.
5. Marcus’ decision seems to show that he never contemplated about it.
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang pag-isipan:
1. Nakiusap si Raquel kay Marvin na pag-isipan ng maigi bago tuluyang ibenta ang kanilang lupa.
2. Nalugi ang kompanya ng pamilya Jarcito dahil sa kanilang mga hindi pinag-isipang desisyon.
3. Napag-isipan mo bang maigi ang alok sa iyo ng tiyo mo?
4. Bawat kilos ni Paulo ay pinag-iisipan niyang maigi bago gawin.
5. Nagulat si Fort sa kinalabasan ng mga planong matagal niyang pinag-isipan bago ginawa.
For other English-Tagalog translations…