Class Suspension Declared In These Areas On Thursday (November 14)
WALANG PASOK – Several local government units have declared class suspension in different parts of the country due to inclement weather condition.
Over the past few days, Tropical Storm Ramon continues to bring an inclement weather condition over some parts of the country. Ramon carrying strong winds and heavy rains lashes different regions in the archipelago.
The state weather bureau PAGASA also raised different tropical cyclone warning signals in different areas and advised the public to take precautionary measures for possible flashfloods and landslides.
Various schools, universities, and local government units have declared the cancellation of classes in different areas due to the effect of the weather disturbance.
On Thursday (November 14, 2019), several local government units announced the suspension of class in several areas due to the bad weather brought by Tropical Storm Ramon. The class cancellation has been made to ensure the safety of the students.
Here is the list of areas covered by the cancellation of classes:
- Albay (Starting 1 pm in all levels, public and private)
- Camarines Norte– (All levels, public and private)
- Naga City – (All levels, public and private)
- Caramoran, Catanduanes – (All levels, public and private)
- Panganiban, Catanduanes – (All levels, public and private)
- Virac, Catanduanes – (All levels, public and private)
- Bulan, Sorsogon – preschool to senior high school (public and private)
- Quezon – (All levels, public and private)
This is a developing story, just visit this website regularly or refresh the page for further updates.
What can you say about the class cancellation? Just feel free to leave your comments and reactions to this article.