Canceled Flights This Weekend (October 12-13) Due To Effects of Super Typhoon Hagibis
Here is the list of canceled flights over the weekend (October 12 to 13, 2019) from Manila to Japan and other destination due to Super Typhoon Hagibis.
Over the past few days, powerful typhoon Hagibis continue to bring an inclement weather condition over some parts of the country and even abroad. The weather disturbance has maximum gustiness of up to 216 kilometers per hour.
Typhoon Hagibis is now heading towards Tokyo, Japan and expected to make a landfall late Saturday (October 12, 2019). Japan’s Meteorological Agency (JMA) warned the residents in the affected areas to take precautionary measures for brutal winds and violent seas.
Recently, the Manila International Airport Authority (MIAA) announced the cancellation of several domestic and international flights due to the effects of Typhoon Hagibis, which was dubbed as the century’s strongest typhoon.
The flight suspension has been done to ensure the safety of both airline personnel and passengers.
Here is the list of suspended flights:
OCTOBER 12 (Saturday)
- JL 746 – Manila to Narita
- JL 742 – Manila to Narita
- PR 407 – Osaka Kansai to Manila
- PR 408 – Manila to Osaka Kansai
- PR 437 – Nagoya-Manila
- PR 438 – Manila to Nagoya
- PR 432 – Manila to Tokyo Narita
- PR 421 – Tokyo Haneda to Manila
- PR 422 – Manila to Tokyo Haneda
- PR 423 – Tokyo Haneda-Manila
- PR 424 – Manila to Tokyo Haneda
- PR 427 – Tokyo Narita to Manila
- PR 428 – Manila to Tokyo Narita
- PR 896 – Manila to Taipei
- PR 987 – Taipei to Manila
All Nippon Airways
- NH 820 – Manila to Narita
- NH 819 – Narita to Manila
- NH 870 – Manila to Haneda
- NH 869 – Haneda to Manila
- DL 180 – Manila to Narita
- DL 181 – Narita to Manila
Cebu Pacific Air
- 5J 5054 – Manila to Narita
- 5J 5055 – Narita to Manila
- 5J 5056 – Manila to Narita
- 5J 5057 – Narita to Manila
OCTOBER 13 (Sunday)
- PR 431 – Tokyo Narita to Manila
What can you say about the suspension of flights? Just feel free to leave your comments and reactions to this article.