Translate English To Tagalog “Indolent”
TRANSLATE ENGLISH TO TAGALOG – What is the Tagalog or Filipino translation of the word “indolent”?
Undeniably, a huge part of the terms in the universal language are unfamiliar to a lot of people. They can only be usually found in novels and other long English materials. One of them is the word “indolent”.
In this article, we will review the meaning of the word “indolent”. We will also discover its counterpart in Tagalog or the Filipino language.
What is “indolent”?
Based on Cambridge Dictionary, the word “indolent” refers to a lazy person or creature. It may also meaning lacking interest or effort to do something.
What is “indolent” in Tagalog?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the Tagalog translation of the word indolent.
English to Tagalog
Indolent = Tamad
Examples of sentences using the word indolent:
1. The indolent man did not bother to help his colleagues get through with the tasks.
2. Mr. Vasquez hates indolent people so he fired all the employees in the food department.
3. The indolent dog did not stand up to eat its food.
4. All the workers in the company were always reminded to leave behind their indolent behavior at their house if they don’t want to lose their job.
5. Nancy was indolent and it was actually Raymart who does all their projects together.
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang tamad:
1. Tamad si Agusto kaya hindi siya nagtatagal sa kahit anong trabaho.
2. Tinuturuan ni Ben ang mga kapatid niya sa gawaing bahay upang hindi ito magiging mga tamad.
3. Nagalit si Ramon dahil hindi niya inakalang ganun ka tamad ang taong ipinagkatiwalaan niya nang kanyang hacienda.
4. Sino ang mas tamad, si Noel o si Samuel?
5. Tamad, antukin, at masungit si Jose kaya wala siyang kaibigan sa loob ng klase.
For other English-Tagalog translations…