Translate English To Tagalog “Permeate”
TRANSLATE ENGLISH TO TAGALOG – What is the Tagalog or Filipino translation of the word “permeate”?
One of the English words that is seldom used in daily conversations even among the native English speakers is the word “permeate”. Have you encountered this term?
In this article, we will review the meaning of the word “permeate”. We will also discover its counterpart in Tagalog or the Filipino language.
What is “permeate”?
Based on Collins English Dictionary, the word “permeate” is a verb. It refers to the spreading of a thing usually around a place.
What is “permeate” in Tagalog?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the Tagalog translation of the word permeate.
English to Tagalog
Permeate = Ikalat
Examples of sentences using the word permeate:
1. The news about the death Israel abruptly permeated around the city.
2. The scent of the flowers permeated the room of Angeline.
3. Do you want me to spill the bottle so the scent of the perfume will permeate?
4. Cesar does not want anyone to know about his surprise for his mom but it permeated after someone saw him buying the diamond ring.
5. The good news permeated as fast as the blink of an eye, did it reach you?
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang ikalat:
1. Ayaw na ayaw ni Loren na malaman sa kanila ang pagbubuntis niya pero ipinagkalat ito ng kapatid niya.
2. Ipinagkalat ni Jose na pupunta na ng Estados Unidos ang mga magulang kaya hiyang-hiya ang mag-asawa nang hindi matuloy ito.
3. Sino ang nagpakalat ng balitang patay na si Lloyd?
4. Nabasag ang salamin at kumalat ang mga pira-piraso nito sa buong kwarto.
5. Lahat ng mga nagpakalat ng maling balita ay ipapatawag ng punong-guro.
For other English-Tagalog translations…