Translate English To Tagalog “Daphnean”
TRANSLATE ENGLISH TO TAGALOG – What is the Tagalog or Filipino translation of the word “daphnean”?
A lot of words in English have remained in books – not everyone is familiar with them. Most of them can be found in long materials only. Have you encountered the word “daphnean”?
In this article, we will review the meaning of the word “daphnean”. We will also discover its counterpart in Tagalog or the Filipino language.
What is “daphnean”?
According to Merriam Webster Dictionary, the word “daphnean” refers to a nymph. This adjective suggests shyness or being bashful.
What is “daphnean” in Tagalog?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the Tagalog translation of the word daphnean.
English to Tagalog
Daphnean = Mahiyain
Examples of sentences using the word daphnean:
1. The daphnean student did not join any of the performances in school.
2. Carlos has always been a daphnean person that is why he is still single until now.
3. You can never find someone who is daphnean in their circle of friends.
4. Have you the handsome but very daphnean student?
5. Hera scolded Trina for being daphnean although she really know the answer to the question.
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang mahiyain:
1. Mahiyain si Pedro kaya hindi na siya pumunta sa okasyon.
2. Matangkad, mahiyain, at maputi si Miguel.
3. Ayaw na ayaw ni Don Flavio ang sobrang mahiyain kaya hindi niya nagustuhan si Alex para sa kanyang anak.
4. Mahiyain ang ama ni Juan kaya hindi siya sumama sa kanila sa paligsahan.
5. Napakabait ni Minerva sa paghikayat sa lahat ng mga mahiyain niyang kaklase na sumali sa kanyang grupo.
For other English-Tagalog translations…
VISIT: English To Tagalog Translate – List of English-Tagalog Word Translation