Translate English To Tagalog “Felicity”
TRANSLATE ENGLISH TO TAGALOG – What is the Tagalog or Filipino translation of the word “felicity”?
There are a lot of words in the English language that many people have yet to encounter. There are also some words that are only usually present in long materials in English. Let us take for example the word “felicity”.
In this article, we will review the meaning of the word “felicity”. We will also discover its counterpart in Tagalog or the Filipino language.
What is “felicity”?
According to Collins English Dictionary, the word “felicity” means pleasure or great happiness. It may also refer to something that is pleasant or good.
What is “felicity” in Tagalog?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the Tagalog translation of the word felicity.
English to Tagalog
Felicity = Kaligayahan
Examples of sentences using the word felicity:
1. The felicity of being the wife of a good man is priceless.
2. Don Mariano’s felicity are his five sons – Ricky, Miguel, Mariano Jr., Gabriel, and Nathaniel.
3. It is my felicity to see you coming at my party despite how far you have to travel to get here.
4. Seeing their children helping, supporting, and loving each other is the felicity of the couple.
5. Andrea refers to James as his felicity despite what happened to her and his father.
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang kaligayahan:
1. Ang tanging kaligayahan ni Israel ay ang makitang masaya ang ina niya.
2. Labis na kaligayahan ang naramdaman ni Avery noong makita ang mga supling niya.
3. Kaligayahan para sa isang magulang ang mapagtapos ng pag-aaral ang kanyang anak.
4. Hindi inakala ni Troy at Niña ang kaligayahan na maidudulot ng pagdating ng kanilang panganay na anak.
5. Sa kabila ng kaligayahan na nadarama ni Joseph, hindi pa rin siya nakalimot na makiramay sa kaibigang si Dante.
For other English-Tagalog translations…