Translate English To Tagalog “Redolent”
TRANSLATE ENGLISH TO TAGALOG – What is the Tagalog or Filipino translation of the word “redolent”?
Undeniably, there are a lot of terms in the universal language that many are not familiar with. One of them is the word redolent, an adjective.
In this article, we will review the meaning of the word “redolent”. We will also discover its counterpart in Tagalog or the Filipino language.
What is “redolent”?
Based on Merriam Webster Dictionary, the term redolent means “exuding fragrance” or aromatic. It is a synonym of the words perfumed, scented, sweet, and fragrant.
What is “redolent” in Tagalog?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the Tagalog translation of the word redolent.
English to Tagalog
Redolent = Mabango
Examples of sentences using the word redolent:
1. The redolent smell of the flowers painted a smile on the face of Melodina that early morning.
2. Christian never taught that the redolent smell was coming from the kitchen of their house.
3. Which is more redolent, the beef stew or the chicken curry?
4. Margaret does not like perfumes no matter how redolent they seem to be and where they’re bought.
5. The redolent smell reminded me of an old friend.
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang mabango:
1. Lahat ng mga halaman na namumulaklak ng mababangong bulaklak ay namatay sa baha.
2. Hindi nagustuhan ni Alejandro ang mabangong pabango na ibinigay ni Tessy sa kanya dahil hindi iyon ang ibinilin niya.
3. Mabango ang damit na isina-uli ni Marvin kay Alexander.
4. Alin ang mas mabango, rosas o sampaguita?
5. Ang mabangong puto ay madaling naubos sa tindahan.
For other English-Tagalog translations…