Translate English To Tagalog “Jejune”
TRANSLATE ENGLISH TO TAGALOG – What is the Tagalog or Filipino translation of the word “jejune”?
A lot of English words are rarely used in the usual conversations even among native English speakers. That is why these words have remained quite strange to many people – like the word jejune.
In this article, we will review the meaning of the word “jejune”. We will also discover its counterpart in Tagalog or the Filipino language.
What is “jejune”?
Based on Collins English Dictionary, the word jejune is a description used in telling that someone or something is boring or unattractive. It can also refer to an old-fashioned person or thing.
What is “jejune” in Tagalog?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the Tagalog translation of the word jejune.
English to Tagalog
Jejune = Hindi kaakit-akit
Examples of sentences using the word jejune:
1. Mr. Miguelito used jejune statements in talking to the people during the campaign so he did not go out victorious in the election.
2. The jejune design of the house was the reason why Noli wants it renovated.
3. Mark is into making scrapbooks that will be jejune to people who are not in the medical field.
4. The jejune habits of Casper were the reasons why Luna lost interest.
5. The people did not buy the jejune propaganda of the party of Mayor Vellormo.
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang hindi kaakit-akit:
1. Hindi kaakit-akit ang mga disenyo ni Arturo kaya matumal ang benta ng mga produkto nila.
2. Kahit hindi kaakit-akit, ipinagpatuloy pa rin ni Fellisimo ang nasimulang pagpipinta.
3. Ayaw na ayaw ni G. Francisco ang mga report na hindi kaakit-akit at mukhang hindi pinagpaguran.
4. Lahat ng mga hindi kaakit-akit na mga paninda ay inalis na nila upang palitan ng mga bagong produkto.
5. May mga hindi kaakit-akit na ugali si Raymond pero tanggap itong lahat ni Monica.
For other English-Tagalog translations…