Translate English To Tagalog “Intransigent”
TRANSLATE ENGLISH TO TAGALOG – What is the Tagalog or Filipino translation of the word “intransigent”?
A lot of English words are still unfamiliar to many people even though a lot of individuals now are into reading materials in the universal language. One of these words is the word intransigent.
In this article, we will review the meaning of the word “intransigent”. We will also discover its counterpart in Tagalog or the Filipino language.
What is “intransigent”?
According to Collins English Dictionary, the word intransigent refers to a person who refuses to change his or her belief or attitude towards something. It may also refer to a thing, an event, an animal, etc.
What is “intransigent” in Tagalog?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the Tagalog translation of the word intransigent
English to Tagalog
Intransigent = Matibay
Examples of sentences using the word intransigent:
1. Both Jack and Romeo talked to their father regarding their land but the father was intransigent on not selling it.
2. The intransigent stand of Mr. Lagdameo on the issue gathered different reactions from his employees.
3. No one is more intransigent than Lyka when it comes to saving money.
4. Lawrence admire Janella for being intransigent in working hard to repay the hard work of her parents first before marrying.
5. The intransigent President did not sign the proposal of the students.
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang matibay:
1. Matibay ang paniniwala ni Fernando na uuwi nang buhay ang dalawa niyang anak na sina Tiago at Gabriel.
2. Walang handaan na nangyari dahil sa matibay na paniniwala ni Aling Isabel sa Feng Shui.
3. Matibay ang paninindigan ni Tomas laban sa gustong mangyari ng ama niya kaya mahal na mahal siya ng mga tao.
4. Lahat sa klase ay sumuko na maliban na lang kay Fort na talagang matibay ang paniniwala na matatapos nila ang proyekto sa takdang oras.
5. Gaano ba katibay ang paniniwala mo na darating si Guillermo?
For other English-Tagalog translations…