Translate English To Tagalog “Concomitant”
TRANSLATE ENGLISH TO TAGALOG – What is the Tagalog or Filipino translation of the word “concomitant”?
A lot of English words remain to be unfamiliar to a lot of people. Most of the time, it is because they are seldom used in everyday conversations. Let us take for example the word “concomitant”.
In this article, we will review the meaning of the word “concomitant”. We will discover its counterpart in Tagalog or the Filipino language.
What is “concomitant”?
Based on an article on Cambridge Dictionary, the word concomitant refers to a connection between two things. It means something is happening because of another thing that is related to it.
What is “concomitant” in Tagalog?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the Tagalog translation of the word concomitant.
English to Tagalog
Concomitant = Kasama
Examples of sentences using the word concomitant:
1. Flood is always the concomitant of heavy rains in the city of Balboa.
2. The concomitant of Ray attending the party is his ex-girlfriend, Trina, not gracing the same event.
3. Street games and beauty pageants are concomitants of the festival celebration in the city.
4. Cheeseburger is a wonderful concomitant of spaghetti for Dianna.
5. The concomitant of a bad weather is always a huge number of students getting late for school.
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang kasama:
1. Kasama ng paglisan ni Demetrio sa bahay nila ay ang walang humpay na kalungkutan sa mga mata ng ama niya.
2. Palaging kasama ng pagiging tamad ang gutom kaya magtrabaho ka nang may makain kayo.
3. Dumating si Kulas kasama ang dalawang aso niyang sina Muffin at Chloe.
4. Kasama ng malakas na hangin ay ang pagkasira ng mga poste ng kuryente sa bayan.
5. Walang ibang kasama ang panunuyo ni Victor kay Daniella kundi ay ang pagpapatawad nito sa kanya.
For other English-Tagalog translations…