Translate English To Tagalog “Taciturn”
TRANSLATE ENGLISH TO TAGALOG – What is the Tagalog or Filipino translation of the word “taciturn”?
The English language has come a long way. Undeniably, a lot of Filipino people are very familiar to it. It has a lot of advantages but we must also not forget the Filipino language.
One way that we can balance our learning of the two(2) languages is through learning the translation of words. In this article, we will review the meaning of the word “taciturn”. We will discover its counterpart in Tagalog or the Filipino language.
What is “taciturn”?
Based on the Cambridge Dictionary, the word “taciturn” means a person is “usually speaking very little”. It is a synonym of the words quiet and reserved.
What is “taciturn” in Tagalog?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the Tagalog translation of the word taciturn.
English to Tagalog
Taciturn = Tahimik
Examples of sentences using the word taciturn:
1. Margaret has always been taciturn despite of all the intrigues surrounding her relationship with Mark.
2. The taciturn man turned his back towards the group with tears in his eyes.
3. A lot of people were questioning Nathan about what happened but he remained taciturn.
4. The taciturn father worked day and night to provide all the needs of his family.
5. The cousin of Jeffrey was taciturn after the young man told him not to tell anyone about his whereabouts.
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang tahimik:
1. Tahimik na tao si Alejandro pero mabilis siyang magalit kaya mag-ingat ka sa kanya.
2. Kahit anong tanong nina Ricardo at Dante kay Samuel, nanatiling tahimik ang binata.
3. Ang lahat ay tahimik nang magsimula nang magsalita ang Pangulo sa harap.
4. Talaga bang tahimik na tipo ng lalake si Jordan?
5. Tahimik ang magkaibigan habang pinapagalitan sila ng punong-guro.
For other English-Tagalog translations…