Translate English To Tagalog “Quiescent”
TRANSLATE ENGLISH TO TAGALOG – What is the Tagalog or Filipino translation of the word “quiescent”?
More and more people are hooked to reading novels nowadays. However, despite that many are exposed to long written materials, a lot of people are still unfamiliar to several rarely-used words. One of them is “quiescent”.
In this article, we will review the meaning of the word “quiescent”. We will discover its counterpart in Tagalog or the Filipino language.
What is “quiescent”?
According to Cambridge English Dictionary, the word “quiescent” means not active or quiet. It can refer to a person, a habit, a situation, or a thing.
What is “quiescent” in Tagalog?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the Tagalog translation of the word quiescent.
English to Tagalog
Quiescent = Di-Aktibo
Examples of sentences using the word quiescent:
1. The quiescent leadership of Jonathan resulted to their school getting stuck in terms of improvements.
2. The corruption issues in the city never became quiescent even just for once.
3. Sen. Marco drafted some measures that would provide training to officers who are quiescent in performing their duties.
4. The quiescent father was left behind by his wife and three(3) children.
5. The family was quiescent for a long time now since the eldest son died.
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang di-aktibo:
1. Di-aktibo sa kanyang pagiging konsehal si Arman kaya noong sumunod na halalan ay natalo na siya.
2. Simula noong 2001, ang bulkan na iyan ay di-aktibo.
3. Di-aktibo ang mga lider ng manggagawa kaya hindi nakarating sa pamahalaan ang kanilang mga hinaing.
4. Lahat ng mga mamamayan na di-aktibo sa halalan ay galit sa mga pulitiko.
5. Kahit di-aktibo sa klase si Nicolas, talagang matalino siya at pumapasa sa mga pagsusulit.
For other English-Tagalog translations…