Follow these simple but effective kitchen cleaning tricks
These simple but effective kitchen cleaning tricks are expected to have a positive result for your messy kitchen.
The kitchen is probably one of the most favorite parts of the house for many people. This is where the food is being cooked or prepared to give delight to the stomach. However, just like any other part of the house, the kitchen also gets dirty. This is especially after cooking. Here are the kitchen cleaning tricks that you can do, according to Good Housekeeping.
If your cooking pots, pans etc., get rusty, you may think that it can no longer be used for cooking. But, there is a remedy on this. All you need to have is a potato and a dish soap.
- Get a potato and divide it into two
- Dip the potato in a dishwashing liquid
- Rub it on the rusty cast-iron
Dirty stainless steel
Several kitchen wares are made up of stainless steel, like the outer part of the refrigerator. Sometimes when you cook, it is also inevitable that it gets dirty. All you need is just a stainless steel wipes.
- Wipe the stainless steel wipes on the dirty surface
- Let it dry and wipe using a microfiber cloth
Aside from it cleans, it also protects your kitchen appliances such as the oven and stove. This will also prevent fingerprint marks in the future.
It is hard for many to take away the wine stain on the wood. However, there is a kitchen trick for this. You just need water and hydrogen peroxide for this trick, according to the article.
- Pour 1 cup of water in a bowl
- Add 1 tablespoon of hydrogen peroxide
- Dab with a cloth and apply on the stain
- Wait for 5 minutes and then apply oil