ROAD CLOSURE: List Of Affected Areas On Friday (September 6)
ROAD CLOSURE – The MMDA announced that it will initiate road closure and road blocking starting Friday evening due to repair.
According to a report from ABS-CBN, here are the following areas affected in the closure:
- EDSA Bansalangin to North Ave. U-turn (5th lane from sidewalk)
- EDSA Eugenio Lopez – Timog MRT Station Lagarian Creek to Arayat Cubao
- EDSA Magallanes-Baclaran Bus Stop to Magallanes-Alabang Bus Stop (outer lane)
- C-5 Road near Market Market
- Taguig City fronting Palar Village 254 meters before KM 17+000
- EDSA Southbound between West Avenue and Philam Village
- Quirino Highway – Salvia St. to before Belfast Road (inner lane)
- Elliptical Road before Commonwealth Ave. (3rd lane from outer sidewalk)
- Novaliches – General Luis (from Oriental Tin to Rebisco)
- Bonifacio Ave. near J. Pineda St. (1st lane from sidewalk)
- Batasan/San Mateo Road, Sapphire Drive to fronting Petron (2nd lane from center)
- EDSA Main Ave. to P. Tuazon (1st lane from the sidewalk)
- Katipunan Ave./C-5 after CP Garcia St. (truck lane)
Based on the report, the Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA) closed the roads again in order to provide time for repairs. They further said that it will begin at approximately 5 PM on Friday (September 6) evening until 5 AM (September 9) morning.
Motorists were further advised by the MMDA to use other roads in order to avoid traffic.
What do you think? How will you react to this? Let us know more about it.
Check out our latest news at philnews.ph