Here is the Registered Electrical Engineer Board Exam Result August-September 2019 Including the Full List of Passers
Updated (9/6/19) The Professional Regulation Commission is about to release the Registered Electrical Engineer Board Exam Result August-September 2019 (Full List of Passers).
The Registered Electrical Engineer Board Exam Result including the list of passers, top 10 passers, top performing and performance of schools will be available on this website after it will be released by PRC.
The REE licensure examinations have been given at PRC testing centers in Manila, Baguio, Cagayan De Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legaspi, Lucena, Tacloban and Zamboanga on August 31 and September 1, 2019.
PRC Board of Electrical Engineering headed by its Chairman, Engr. Francis V. Mapile and Engr. Jaime V. Mendoza, Member administered the board exams.
SUMMARY OF RESULTS
- LIST OF PASSERS
- TOP 10 PASSERS
- TOP PERFORMING & PERFORMANCE OF SCHOOLS
- Registered Master Electrician Board Exam Result September 2019
- Mathematics (Algebra, Trigonometry, Analytic Geometry, Differential Calculus, Integral Calculus, Complex Numbers and Space Vectors, Probability and Statistics, Matrices and Determinants, Sequences and Series, Other Engineering Mathematics such as Differential Equations, Fourier Series, Laplace Transforms, and others) – 25%;
- Engineering Sciences and Allied Subjects (General Chemistry, College Physics, Engineering Materials, Engineering Mechanics, Thermodynamics, Fluid Mechanics, Engineering Economics and Management, Electrical Engineering Law and Code of Ethics, Contracts and Specifications, Computer Fundamentals and Programming, Philippine Electrical Code, Parts 1 & 2 and others) – 30%; and
- Electrical Engineering Professional Subjects (Quantities/units/constants, Electrical Materials, Passive Circuit Elements, Active Circuits Elements, AC Impedance, Instruments and Measurements, DC Electric Circuits, Transient Response, Magnetic Circuits, AC Electric Circuits, AC Generators, DC Generators, Energy Sources, Energy Conversion, Prime Movers, Rotating Electric Machinery, Power System Components, AC Transmission, DC Transmission, Power System Interconnection, Substation Design, Power Distribution, Wiring Design for Buildings, Power Electronics, Industrial Electronics, Illumination, Telecommunications, Computer Application in Electrical Power Industry and others) – 45%
The REE board exam results are expected to be released within three (3) working days after the last day of examinations.
However, the exam results might be released earlier or later without prior notice from PRC.