Translate English To Tagalog “Boastful”
TRANSLATE ENGLISH TO TAGALOG – What is the Tagalog or Filipino translation of the word “boastful”?
When it comes to language fluency, undeniably, most of us would prefer speaking or writing English. It is because a lot of us are more familiar with the universal language compare to our very own.
But there are cases that what will be needed is fluency in Tagalog or the language of the Filipinos. Also, it is best for us to preserve our very own so studying more about its terms would be an excellent choice to make.
What is “boastful”?
Collins Dictionary described the English term boastful as being too proud. It is a verb referring to an act of proudly telling others about something most especially possessions and achievements. This is undeniably a negative trait.
What is boastful in Tagalog?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the Tagalog translation of the word boastful.
English to Tagalog
Boastful = Mayabang
Examples of sentences using the word boastful:
1. Teacher Hannah does not want boastful children so Luis got low grades in GMRC.
2. Despite all his achievements, Roman has never been boastful.
3. Others may describe Dexter as boastful but he is just very happy about the achievements of his brothers.
4. Is it true that the one who won the pageant is a boastful lady?
5. Markus described Anthony as someone who cannot tolerate boastful people.
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang mayabang:
1. Mayabang ang mga anak nina Mang Arturo at Aling Conchita.
2. Mas mabuti pa yung pangit na mapagkumbaba kaysa magandang mayabang.
3. Sa kanilang magkakapatid, si Miguelito lang ang hindi mayabang tungkol sa mga ari-arian ng angkan nila.
4. Nagtapos ang kanilang pagkakaibigan dahil sa pagiging mayabang ni Carlos.
5. Ayaw na ayaw ni Gng. Teresita na lumaking mayabang si Rio kaya palagi niya itong pinaaalalahanan.
For other English-Tagalog translations…