Translate English To Tagalog “Bachelor”
TRANSLATE ENGLISH TO TAGALOG – What is the Tagalog or Filipino translation of the word “bachelor”?
A lot of us are used to using the English language in writing and making public speeches up on the stage. The knowledge of the universal language is undeniably important most especially when we are dealing with people from other countries.
However, sometimes, we tend to forget our own. We even struggle in translating English terms to their Tagalog counterparts. In this article, we will translate an English word that many may find it hard to translate in Tagalog.
What is a “bachelor”?
According to Cambridge English Dictionary, bachelor refers to a man who has not married. Whether the man is in his 20s, 40s, 60s, etc., once he has not officially tied the knot with someone, he can be called a bachelor.
What is bachelor in Tagalog?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the Tagalog translation of the word bachelor.
English to Tagalog
Bachelor = Binata
Examples of sentences using the word bachelor:
1. Nolly taught he would grow old as a bachelor if he did not meet Grace.
2. Mr. Paviano is still a bachelor at the age of 55 years old.
3. The groomsmen of Martin are all bachelors who have graduated in the same college and class he graduated from.
4. Is Jeremy still a bachelor?
5. Stop waiting for a perfect woman or you will grow old a bachelor.
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang binata:
1. Binata pa rin hanggang ngayon ang nag-iisang anak nina Mr. at Mrs. Mendoza.
2. Ipinakilala ni Gng. Celestiana ang dalaga sa binata niyang anak.
3. Bakit kaya binata pa rin si Tony hanggang ngayon?
4. Lahat ng mga binata sa kasal ay ipinasali sa laro.
5. Puros mga binata ang dumalo sa banda sa parke kagabi.
For other English-Tagalog translations…