Here is the Geodetic Engineer Board Exam Result August 2019 (SPLE) Including the Full List of Passers
The Professional Regulation Commission is about to release the Geodetic Engineer Board Exam Result August 2019 (SPLE).
The Geodetic Engineer Special Professional Licensure Exam (SPLE) including the list of passers, top 10 passers, top performing and performance of schools will be available on this website after it will be released.
The August 2019 Geodetic Engineer SPLE have been administered at PRC testing centers in Abu-Dhabi, United Arab Emirates; Al Ahmadi, Kuwait; Al-Khobar, KSA; Doha, Qatar; Jeddah, KSA; Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain and Riyadh, KSA on August 12-13, 2019.
PRC Board of Geodetic Engineering headed by its Chairman, Engr. Epifanio D. Lopez and its members, Engr. Concordio D. Zuñiga and Engr. Randolf S. Vicente administered the licensure examinations.
Here is the List of Passers:
Roll of Successful Examinees in the
GEODETIC ENGINEER LICENSURE EXAMINATION (SPLE)
Held on AUGUST 12 & 13, 2019
Released on AUGUST 27, 2019
Seq. No. N a m e
1 ABESTANO, RICARDO CABALLERO
2 LEAÑO, ROMARICK JEF SALVADOR
3 SIEGA, RAMIR BACUS
4 SIUAGAN, KING PATRICK JIMENEZ
Here are the Top 10 Passers:
Here are the Top Performing & Performance of Schools:
- Laws, Rules and Regulations (includes Public Land Laws and Natural Resources, Laws on Property, Land Reform Laws, Land Registration Laws on Obligation and Contracts, Professional and Ethical Practice, Rules and Regulations Governing Land Surveying)
- Mathematics (including Algebra, Solid Geometry, Analytical Geometry Engineering Economics, Plane and Spherical Trigonometry, Differential and Integral Calculus, Mechanics and Least Squares)
- Theory and Practice of Surveying (includes Property Surveying, Isolated, Mineral & Mining Surveys, Cadastral Land Surveying, Astronomy, Route Surveys & Earthworks, Hydrographic & Topographic Surveying, Photogrammetry, Engineering Surveys and Construction Surveying)
- Geodesy (includes Geodetic Surveying, Geodetic Astronomy, Geodetic Triangulation, Geodetic Leveling, Gravity Measurement and Least Squares)
- Cartography (includes Plotting and Mapping of Isolated, Mineral, Cadastral, Hydrographic, Photogrammetric Surveys and Map Projection)
The Geodetic Engineer SPLE Results are expected to be released within 1-2 months after the last day of examinations.
However, the exam results might be released earlier or later without prior notice from PRC.