Here is the Optometrist Board Exam Result July 2019 Including the Top 10 Passers
PRC is about to release the Optometrist Board Exam Result July 2019 (Written & Practical Phase) including the top 10 passers.
The official list of passers, top 10 passers, top performing and performance of schools for Optometrist licensure exam result will be available on this website after it will be released by PRC.
The Optometry licensure examinations have been given at PRC testing centers in Manila on July 10-12 (Written) and July 15-18, 2019 (Practical).
PRC Board of Optometry headed by its Chairman, Dr. Teresita R. Yambot and its members, Dr. Mary Rose S. Paredes, Dr. Maria Elizabeth B. Valconcha, Dr. Bernardita A. Garcia and Dr. Vivian S. Sarabia administered the board exams.
SUMMARY OF RESULTS:
Here are the Top 10 Passers:
TOP 10 PASSERS: JULY 2019 OPTOMETRY BOARD EXAM TOPNOTCHERS
|1||GRETHA MANGAHAS PABUSTAN||CENTRO ESCOLAR UNIVERSITY- MANILA||89.29|
|2||RYAN BENZON SENG CALIGNER||DAVAO DOCTORS COLLEGE, INC.||88.16|
|3||RAE CASSANDRA ORTONIO VILORIA||CENTRO ESCOLAR UNIVERSITY- MANILA||87.94|
|4||SHAYNE ALLYSSA OÑATE PELINGON||SOUTHWESTERN UNIVERSITY||87.90|
|5||CELINA FAYE BACULI VALCONCHA||MANILA CENTRAL UNIVERSITY- CALOOCAN CITY||87.68|
|6||JARDINE NICOLE CLARES TAN||CENTRO ESCOLAR UNIVERSITY- MANILA||87.63|
|7||MC OLIVER AREVALO DORADO||CENTRO ESCOLAR UNIVERSITY- MANILA||87.43|
|8||RIVIANNE JAMILI TUYCO||DAVAO DOCTORS COLLEGE, INC.||87.39|
|9||RIC II ALCOSEBA LIM||CENTRO ESCOLAR UNIVERSITY- MANILA||87.18|
|10||ISRAEL ATAS MARTINEZ||CEBU DOCTORS UNIVERSITY||87.01|
- Ocular Pharmacology – 10%
- Ocular/Visual Biology – 10%
- Clinical Optometry and Specialty Areas in Optometry – 15%.
- Physiological Optics, Binocular Vision and Perception – 15%
- Primary Care and Refraction – 15%
- Practical, Theoretical and Ophthalmic Dispensing including Contact Lenses – 15%
- Ocular Diseases and Ocular Emergencies – 10%
- Ethics, Jurisprudence, and Practice Management – 10%
- Theoretical and Practical Optics and Ophthalmic Dispensing including Contact Lenses – 15%
- Objective Examination – 20%
- Subjective Examination – 20%
- Ophthalmic Lens Laboratory – 20%
- Clinical Optometry – 20%
- Contact Lens Practice – 20%
The Optometry board results are expected to be released within three (3) working days after the day of examinations.
However, the exam results might be released earlier or later without prior notice from PRC.