Cebu Pacific Grand Recruitment of Cabin Crew To Be Held on June 1, 2019
CEBU PACIFIC – The Cebu Pacific Air is set to hold a grand cabin crew recruitment event on June 1, 2019.
One of the major and most prominent and biggest airline companies in the Philippines is the Cebu Pacific. It operates not only within the country but as well as abroad.
The said airline is usually known for its seat sales. Almost every week, it holds ticket sale events for the public that is why a lot of people monitor its social media pages and its official website where it posts announcements.
Aside from seat sales, it is also through its social media pages that it announces hiring.
Recently, on its Facebook page, Cebu Pacific announced that it is set to hold a grand recruitment event for cabin crew on June 1, 2019.
Based on the official post, the grand cabin crew recruitment event will be held at the Villa Caceres Hotel in Naga City. It will start at 9:00 in the morning until 1:00 in the afternoon.
With regards to the qualifications, here is the list as posted on the official website of the airline:
- Must have reached college level. Undergraduates are open to apply.
- Also open to Fresh Graduates without any experience and from any course.
- Interested applicants with previous work experience are also open to apply.
- Former cabin crew from other airlines are also open to apply
- Minimum height for females – 5’3, and for males – 5’7.
- No age limit.
- Willing to be based anywhere.
- Can start immediately.
Interested applicants of the Cebu Pacific grand recruitment event for cabin crew should come in business attire and with an updated resume on June 1, 2019.
Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph. We’re glad to have contributed in making this news reach you. Rest assured that we will continue to post informative updates like this.