Schedule of Computerized Civil Service Exam 2019 (COMEX)
CIVIL SERVICE EXAM 2019 COMPUTERIZED CSE (COMEX) SCHEDULE – Here is the schedule for the Computerized Civil Service Exam (COMEX) in the first half of the year 2019.
Every year, lots of people await the administration of the Civil Service Exam (CSE) by the Civil Service Commission (CSC). The commission administers eligibility and non-eligibility exams.
For the year 2019, the CSC will be conducting the following eligibility exams this year:
- Career Service Examination for Foreign Service Officer (CSE-FSO)
- Career Service Examination, Pen and Paper Test (CSE-PPT) for Professional Level
- Career Service Examination, Pen and Paper Test (CSE-PPT) Subprofessional Level
- Basic Competency on Local Treasury Examination (BCLTE)
With regards to the non-eligibility exams to be conducted by the commission in 2019, here is the short list:
- Intermediate Competency on Local Treasury Examination (
- Pre-Employment Test, Promotional Test, and Ethics Oriented Personality Test (EOPT)
Aside from the written exams, the Civil Service Commission also gives Computerized Civil Service Exam (COMEX) to takers.
Recently, the CSC posted the schedule of the computerized Civil Service Exam 2019 (COMEX)
Based on the schedule, 9 exams will be conducted at the CSC Central Office in Batasan Hills, Quezon City and four(4) for the regional offices. The following are the dates when COMEX will be held at the CSC Central Office:
- January 29
- February 12
- March 26
- April 23 & 30
- May 15 & 21
- June 11 for the professional level
- February 19 for the subprofessional level
For the COMEX to be conducted in the regional offices, it will be hold on the following dates:
- April 11
- May 9
- June 7 for the professional level
- February 21 for the subprofessional level
According to the CSC, the online reservation for the computerized civil service exam 2019 (COMEX) opens four(4) working days before the date of the exam.
It starts from 10:00 o’clock in the morning for the Central Office and 8:00 o’clock in the morning for the Regional Offices.