Bomb Discovered Along
Maguindanao Governor Mangudadatu’s Convoy Route
An explosive device has been found along the route of Governor Esmael ‘Toto’ Mangudadatu’s convoy in Maguindanao.
On Wednesday noon (January 9, 2019), the Philippine army reported that a bomb has been found along Maguindanao governor’s route.
Col. Harold Cabunoc of the Philippine Army’s 33rd Infantry Battalion said that the explosive device has been defused immediately.
The bomb was quickly disarmed and didn’t explode, so nobody was reported injured ir hurt in the incident.
“Hindi sumabog (ang bomba), walang nasaktan” Cabunoc said quoted by ABS-CBN.
Over the past few years, the Maguindanao Governor had already received numerous bomb threats along his route.
Luckily, Mangudadatu was not harmed by all the death threats he encountered along the way.
What can you say about this? Just feel free to leave your comments and reactions to this article.