in:
Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...

Members Can Now View their GSIS Records Through GSIS Online (eGSISMO)

GSIS ONLINE – Members of the Government Service Insurance System can now view their GSIS records online through the “eGSISMO”.

In the Philippines, while the private company employees are insured under the Social Security System (SSS), the government workers are under the Government Service Insurance System or GSIS.

A huge part of the Filipino populace are GSIS members and the government-owned corporation caters services to thousands of people around the country.

GSIS members are covered with social security benefits, life insurance benefits, disability benefits, and separation or retirement benefits under certain conditions agreed upon membership.

GSIS Online

Considering that the corporation caters services to thousands of people, it won’t be surprising if there are long lines before every GSIS representative. Meanwhile, for the convenience of the clients, they have launched the GSIS Online (eGSISMO).

The GSIS Online facility allows the members to conduct transactions with the government-owned corporation without having to go to any branch. The services provided include viewing of the GSIS member’s record including the following:

• Statement of Loan Amounts
  • Computation of Retirement Benefits
  • Computation of Social Insurance Benefits
  • GSIS Claims
  • Dividend Payments

How to view member’s records through Online (eGSISMO)?

• To be able to access the services provided by the Electronic GSIS Member Online (eGSISMO) facility, you should first sign up for an account.
  • To sign up, visit https://egsismo.gsis.gov.ph/eGSISMO/
  • Click “Sign Up” and enter your Business Partner (BP) Number and Date of Birth. Take note of your BP Number as it is needed everytime you make a log-in. Click “Confirm”.

According to GSIS, the online services is accessible to the GSIS members who are based in the Philippines.

For other questions, you may reach out with GSIS through an email – gsiscares@gsis.gov.ph. You may also call their contact center (847-4747).

Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...

comment(s) for this post "GSIS ONLINE: Members Can Now View GSIS Records Online (eGSISMO)". Tell us what you think abut this post by leaving your comments below.

• Moises Z. Nieto, Jr December 5, 2018, 3:32 pm

Loan update

• Jesus nebrida Enero January 15, 2019, 11:03 am

Good services even online transaction.

• Elsa Antonano Oliva February 8, 2019, 3:24 pm

I have my eGSISmo account, sad to know our loan records are not updated to date
    If I am not mistaken, 6 months delayed on posting. Kindly give us the correct information of our outstanding loan balances.

• Lilibeth L Molina March 30, 2019, 11:06 am

My BP number is incorrect.I can’t log in because it is incorrect.The gsis gave this b p number to me.

• Rosie Bautista Palma May 30, 2019, 10:25 am

I forget my bp number

• concepcion n. verzosa June 6, 2019, 1:13 pm

Good day!
    I am a member of GSIS since 2001 until now it so happened that I want to register on eGSISMO when i type my BP no. my BP number is icorrect it is not collaborated to my date of birth. So I want to enroll in this system for further clarifications.

• Rosalie Villanueva Cruz July 13, 2019, 4:41 pm

Wish to view my records at Gsis through egsismo

• Rosalie Villanueva Cruz July 13, 2019, 4:44 pm

Wish to view my records at Gsis through egsismo bp # 2003910475

• Rosalie Villanueva Cruz July 13, 2019, 4:52 pm

I lost my old gsis Id card last April 2019…My new umid Id was not given to me. I went to gsis manila, union bank and Land Bank they said they will trace where can I get my new umid ID…want to know my loan balance, records and new ID…bp #2003910475.thnk you

• EDWIN A. CAMIGUIN September 3, 2019, 5:50 am

I JUST WANT TO KNOW ABOUT GSIS MATURITY. THIS COMING SEPTEMBER 7 THIS YEAR, I ALREADY 15 YEARS IN SERVICE IWANT TO KNOW IF THEIR IS MATURITY OF FIFTEEN YEARS IN SERVICE THANKS.

• JERLYN L. AUREADA September 11, 2019, 4:47 pm

it’s good to know that there’s a new and easy way to be updated with my loans and any other matters regarding GSIS

• Charisma Rose D. Orsais February 4, 2020, 3:49 pm

Bakit hindi ako maka avail ng Emergency Loan ,,Im from affected area of Typhoon Ursula.. Hindi ako nag avail s last year na Calamity Loan I checked in my Record nag paid na ako 1 year and 4 months yata.

• Nida Alcantara February 5, 2020, 2:51 pm

Where can i get my BP Number. I just want to view some of the profile updates. Thank you

• MERIEDETH PAGARAN March 18, 2020, 2:42 pm

I want to view my loans, loanable amounts and others

• francisco aliparo March 20, 2020, 6:15 am

pwede na po bang sa calamity loan ngaun?

• Virginia B. Cordero May 21, 2020, 10:46 pm

to Malaybalay GSIS, I would like to inquire how I am going to get my first pension after my 5 year lump sum. We are in Covid 19 lock down. There are many don,ts for senior citizens. It was said , if the pensioner is still living, I can receive my first month on July 10, 2020 and beyond. I am alive and kicking. Please help. Tell me what to do.