Taytay Tiangge offers amazing shopping experience this holiday season
The Taytay Tiangge in Rizal is definitely a must-see place for shoppers, especially this coming holiday season.
Aside from Greenhills, Divisoria and Baclaran, shoppers in Greater Manila Area could buy much cheaper items in Taytay.
Based on the article published in The Trending Planet, Taytay, Rizal is considered as the Garment Capital of the Philippines.
The highlight of this place is the Taytay Tiangge where shoppers can buy affordable apparels but the quality is not compromised.
It was said that the prices in Taytay are twice cheaper than those in Greenhills, Divisoria and Baclaran.
This must-see shopping area is open everyday from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM. The night market takes place every Monday and Thursday from 5:00 PM to 12:00 MN.
Stalls showcasing various affordable garments can be found at Manila East Road, Don Hilarious Ave., Baranggay San Juan, Taytay, Rizal. This is near Club Manila East, Taytay.
Here are some shopping tips when you go to Taytay Tiangge:
- Provide a shopping list of all the items you want to buy
- Bring eco-bag, preferably big, to hold all the items you bought
- Don’t leave your things unattended, preferably use a sling bag when shopping
- Avoid wearing expensive jewelry while shopping and just bring the needed amount of money
- Wear comfortable clothes, the place tends to be crowded
- Clothes have no tag, so you better ask the sellers
Based on the article there are also overrun products being sold in Tatay Tiangge just like in Divisoria.
There is one more advantage in buying there. The wholesale price starts from three items only and not six.
Are you ready to shop in the Garments Capital of the Philippines this holiday season?