Zamboanga Room Assignment for September 2018 LET
SEPTEMBER 2018 LET – The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) releases the room assignment for elementary level in Zamboanga several days before the exam date.
Usually, the Licensure Examination for Teachers or more commonly known as LET gathers thousands of test takers from different areas around the Philippines. The said exam is conducted at various testing centers nationwide.
The second board exam for teachers to be conducted this year is fast approaching and the commission is expected to release the room assignments of the test takers of the September 2018 LET several days before the exam date.
The exact date for the exam is on September 30, 2018 (Sunday). Test takers are advised to check on their room assignment prior the said date. We will keep you posted as soon as the PRC has released the official room assignments for the upcoming LET exam.
Room Assignment for September 2018 LET Elementary Level (Zamboanga):
General Instructions to LET Takers
1. According to the PRC, on the examination day, the test takers should come to the testing center before 06:30 in the morning. Those who are late will not be admitted.
2. Test takers should bring the following:
- Notice of Admission (NOA)
- Official Receipt
- Pencils (No. 1 or 2)
- Black ball pens
- Metered-stamped Window Mailing Envelope
- Long Plastic Envelope
- Long Brown Envelope
3. Wear the prescribed dress code.
- For Male: Plain white polo shirt with a collar (without logo, seal, or any mark) and slacks or formal pants.
- For Female: Plain white shirt or blouse with a collar (without logo, seal, or any mark) and slacks or formal pants.
4. Mobile phones and other electronic gadgets are strictly prohibited.