Step-By-Step Process in Applying for Board Exam through the PRC Online Application
PRC ONLINE APPLICATION – Those who want to apply for a board examination administered by the Professional Regulations Commission (PRC) can now start the process through an online application before proceeding to the office to submit the requirements.
The PRC is delivering services to a wide range of individuals coming from different schools around the Philippines. It is providing services to a huge number of people from the application for the board examination up to continuous renewals of the PRC identification cards.
The commission has come up with an online system for a faster and more organized processing of information related to the services it offers. It has come up with the Licensure Examination and Registration Information System (LERIS) where those people who want to take a board exam can start their application.
The LERIS is now fully utilized by the commission in delivering services to the public just like the PRC Online Application. Board passers may also register through the online system.
For those who wish to apply for a board exam, you can go through the PRC Online Application before proceeding to the office on your appointment date for the submission of requirements.
Here is a step-by-step process for the PRC Online Application for Board Exam:
- Prepare the following: personal information; working email address; date of college graduation; Community Tax Certificate or Cedula; ID picture (jpeg format)
- Go to Licensure Examination and Registration Information System on the website
- Complete the application form requiring for your personal information and read the ‘Terms of Service’ then sign up
- Check your email account and click the ‘Activate Account’ to verify your account
- Sign in using your email address and password, provide the information needed for your Profile page, and upload a 2×2 photo of the registrant wearing a decent attire (with collar) in plain white background
- After uploading a photo, click on the button for ‘Select Transaction’, choose ‘Examination’, and select the appropriate details regarding the board exam that you will take
- Choose the PRC office where you wish to continue processing your application for the board exam and then choose an appointment date and preferred payment option
- Pay for the fee through your preferred payment option
- Verify the status of the application through the ‘Existing Transaction’ tab
- Log-out after you have verified the status of your application
- Proceed to the PRC office on your appointment date with the requirements