These Common Home Remedies Can Cure Earache And Ear Infections
A painful earache is obviously uncomfortable and can cause further complications, these common home remedies can help you to treat earaches.
Earache is usually characterized by painful sensation in the ears. It can be a result of an ear infection, which was characterized by sharp, dull piercing, and intense pain. The pain might be caused by fluid trapped behind our eardrum.
Sinus infections, ear cavities, teeth grinding, and tonsillitis were some factors that can cause earaches. Acute otitis media is the most common type of ear infection. Ear infection can cause swollenness of our middle ear.
Slight loss of hearing, earache, and fever are the common signs and symptoms of ear infection. Children and babies were usually pulling their ears and being restless are already a symptom of an ear infection.
Most people suffering from earaches and ear infection were visiting medical experts for treatments and medications. While some people were just taking antibiotics and having an over-the-counter medication to relieve the pain.
Natural remedies were still the best alternatives to get rid of an earache. Cure infection and painful sensation in the ear with these common home remedies.
- Garlic – mix 1 tsp of minced garlic with 2 tbsp of essential oil, then apply 2 to 3 drops of the mixture.
- Tea Tree Oil – put a few drops in the ear.
- Apple Cider Vinegar – drop a few drops of apple cider vinegar into the ear and leave it for a minute. Then tilt your head to remove the vinegar’s leftover, repeat this method after 12 hours.
- Ginger – apply a few drops of ginger juice into the ear.
- Olive Oil – heat olive oil and put a few drops into the ear.
- Onion – squeeze onion juice and put a few drops into the ear. You can also cut one onion into half and place it over the painful ear.