Cebu City’s Jamie Herrell won the the 2014 Miss Philippines Earth 2014 beauty pageant in a coronation night held at the SM Mall of Asia Arena in Pasay City on Sunday, May 11, 2014. The show was hosted by Kapamilya actor Robi Domingo and Cebu’s pride and former Miss Earth titlist Karla Henry.
The former Sinulog Festival Queen of Cebu City, Jamie Herrell became the second Cebuana who captured the Miss Philippines Earth crown first won by Karla Henry. She will represent the Philippines in the Miss Earth 2014 beauty pageant.
The 19-year-old Placer, Masbate native also garnered some minor and special awards in this year’s Miss Philippines Earth beauty pageant. She was awarded with the Best in Cultural Attire, Best in Swimsuit, and Miss Solaire 2014.
Here’s the Complete List of Winners:
- Miss Philippines Earth 2014: Ms Cebu City Jamie Herrell
- Miss Philippines Earth Air 2014: Air: Tanauan City’s Diane Querer
- Miss Philippines Earth Water2014: Dumaguete City’s Kimberly Covert
- Miss Philippines Earth Fire 2014: Ms Gapan Bianca Paz
- Miss Philippines Earth Eco Tourism 2014: Dinalupihan, Bataan’s Monique Manuel
Here’s the Top 10 Finalists:
- Gapan City – Bianca Paz
- Cebu City – Jamie Herrel
- Tanauan City – Diane Querer
- Dinalupihan, Bataan – Monique Manuel
- Duenas, Iloilo – Bencelle Bianzon
- Dumaguete City – Kimberly Covert
- Cainta, Rizal – Ma. Jenny Gonzalez
- Liloan, Cebu – Crystal Aberasturi
- Sta Rita, Pampanga – Angelie Ocampo
- Sydney, Australia – Melanie Balagtas