The Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) announced the administration of 9th EPS Topik exam this coming August 11, 2013, with registration schedule, requirements and other details.
According to POEA, all jobseekers who want to work in Korea under the Employment Permit System should pass the EPS-TOPI, implemented by the Human Resources Development Service of Korea (HRD Korea) authorized by the MOEL.
The registration of the EPS-Topik exam will be on July 2-5, 2013 in Metro Manila, La Union, Cebu and Davao at around 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. The exact venues and daily schedule based on alphabetical order of surname to be announced by the POEA.
- Must be between 18 and 38 years of age (Born between July 2, 1975 and July 1, 1995)
- Female applicants are restricted to register this time due to slow demand.
- Must not have any record of conviction or imprisonment for a heinous crime
- Must have no record of deportation or departure orders from the Republic of Korea
- Must not be restricted from departure from the Philippines
- EPS-TOPIK Registration Application form
- Valid passport or valid SSS UMID
- 2 pcs. passport size (pictures taken within 3 months)
- Test Fee of peso equivalent of US $24
Announcement of EPS Topik exam results will be on August 23,2013 or 12 days after the exam, in POEA and other websites.
For more information check the pdf document below: