≡ Menu ≡ Category

April 2013 Civil Service Exam School Assignment Online Inquiry Released

Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share to StumbleUpon More...

The Civil Service Commission (CSC) has already released and made available the Room Assignment for qualified examinees of the upcoming April 2013 Civil Service Exam through their official website.

The CSC Career Service Exam – Paper and Pencil Test (CSE-PPT) school assignment can now be viewed via the Online Notice of School Assignment (ONSA) links prepared by the Civil Service Commission. The CSE-PPT exam will be administered on April 14, 2013 in various regions and cities around the Philippines.

All applicants are requested to go to the link provided below:

Important Instructions: Fill-in the following information on the blank fields and submit to access the school and room assignments:Last Name

• First Name
  • Middle Name and Middle Initial (ATTENTION: Use asterisk (*) if no Middle Name)
  • Date of Birth
  • Region
  • Level of Examination
  • Verification Code

CSE PPT

Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share to StumbleUpon More...

About the author: Rob Sake is a former tuba-gatherer the Visayas Region. Previously worked as an OFW in Saudi Arabia from 2005-2010. He wanted to prove that Blogging is not only for computer geeks but also for ordinary individual without formal education in journalism and any computer-related course.

• Roberto I. Valiente Jr. April 11, 2013, 8:59 am

godbless!

• George Dean April 12, 2013, 8:35 am

san po ba makikita room assignment?

• Necita C. Rurac April 13, 2013, 6:41 pm

pls. help me wala pa jud ko room and school assignment.tom.na bya ang exam.

• Jasper Blue Tarrayo April 13, 2013, 8:58 pm

bakit wala pa rin akung data??? anu ba yan..

• Jasper Blue Tarrayo April 13, 2013, 8:59 pm

NOTICE OF SCHOOL ASSIGNMENT GENERATION FAILED!
    Examinee Data not found in the database. Please check your record and try again.
    Or contact the CSC Regional Office where the application was filed, for details of your School and Room Assignment.

yan lng po ung lumalabas.. tsk2

• rebecca l. britanico October 4, 2013, 10:42 am

pls . tell me the room of my assignment for civil service this coming oct 13, 2013

• Emma M. Mahusay October 4, 2013, 12:28 pm

i can’t find my school assignment this oct 13,2013 exam..please help me to find.thank you

• Emy Rose De Asis Parcon October 5, 2013, 12:25 pm

i cant find also my room assignment for this coming examination..help me please…

• cherry H. Chavez October 5, 2013, 1:09 pm

gud pm.plz send me my school assgnment.tanx

• cherry H. Chavez October 5, 2013, 1:10 pm

anu poh..

• cherry H. Chavez October 5, 2013, 1:11 pm

hnd po ksi ako mkapasok sa onsa

• cherry H. Chavez October 5, 2013, 1:12 pm

plz.help me find my school asgment ds oct.13 2013

• leah carla m. landa October 9, 2013, 12:40 pm

i cant find my schhol assignment dis coming oct.
    plz send her,,,09074852660

• Mary Joy October 10, 2013, 8:18 pm

NOTICE OF SCHOOL ASSIGNMENT GENERATION FAILED!

bakit po puro ito ung lumalabas?? :( pa help nman po

• Reymond Sajul October 11, 2013, 6:26 pm

To whom it may concern;
    Sir/Mam question lang po regarding sa exam ng Civil Service Exam this Sunday Oct. 13 2013, about sa weather condition, kasi po mukhang marami ang stranded from south
    Region 4, testing site is in Batangas City, pagnagpatuloy ang ganitong weather condition mukhang malabo na ko makuha ng exam, kasi wala biyahe sa Calapan pier kapag may typhoon signal, wala po ba consideration pag ganun? Any way this is just an inquiry, still monitoring weather codition, sana wala na typhoon signal before Sunday, any comments and explanation and replay in this issue is appreciated….. Thanks!

• MARIA GRACIA E. POSTIGO October 12, 2013, 9:58 am

can i know my room assignement for csc examination at naga city, october 13, 2013. kkastress bukas na exam, and wla nmn kami makuha details online inquiry. is it ok kahit wala printed room assignment? pls email me asap. thanks and God bless..

• John Eric J. Garcia October 12, 2013, 12:25 pm

good day! hindi ko po maaccess yung onsa ko. di ko pa alam yung school and room ko . please email me.

• wendel October 12, 2013, 5:36 pm

bukas na test d ko pa alam ang room sched ko sa morong rizal…still cant open ONSA.. please anyone need your help!

• francy October 12, 2013, 8:42 pm

i cant find my classroom assignment at Lagawe Ifugao
    …tomorrow is the exam na..