One of the Philippines fastest growing cellular company, Cherry Mobile have finally unveiled their first-ever Android smarphone with 720p HD display, the Cherry Mobile Omega HD.
The model is a rebranded i-mobile IQ 6 and the successor to Cherry Omega. The current selling price of the device is at Php7,999. The Omega HD boasts of a 5-inch 720p HD IPS display with Dragon Trail grass.
The Dragon Trail glass is a scratch-resistant and be used even while wearing gloves. The Cherry Mobile Omega HD has a 1 GB of RAM, 4GB of internal storage, 12 MP BSI camera with LED Flash.
The smartphone also features a 2MP BSI front-facing camera, a 2,100mAH battery and runs on Android 4.1 Jellybean.
For more features of the Cherry Mobile Omega, here’s the specifications:
- Dual SIM / Dual Standby
- 5.0-inch HD (720×1280) IPS capacitive display
- 294ppi with Dragon Trail glass and 5-point multi-touch feature
- 1GHz dual-core MediaTek MT6577 processor
- Android 4.1.1 (Jelly Bean)
- PowerVR SGX531 GPU
- 1GB of RAM
- 4GB of internal memory
- microSD support up to 32GB
- Multimedia Player / FM radio with RDS
- 12MP autofocus BSI camera with LED flash
- 720p HD video recording
- 2MP BSI front camera
- GSM 900/1800 (Dual-band)
- 3G capable (UMTS 850/2100)
- HSDPA 7.2 Mbps / HSUPA 5.76 Mbps
- Bluetooth v4.0 with EDR and A2DP
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n / WiFi Hotspot
- GPS with A-GPS Support
- microUSB v2.0 / 3.5mm audio jack
- Li-Ion 2,100mAh Battery
- Standby time up to 270 hours
- Talk time up to 8 hours
- Accelerometer / Light / Proximity Sensor
- 143.5 x 70.8 x 8.8mm (dimension)
- 140g (weight)
- Price: Php7,999 (Official SRP)
- Availability/ Release Date: TBA