The official tally of the highest grossing movie of the recently held 37th Metro Manila Film Festivals had already released its figures today, January 2, 2012.
The film which dominates the film festival in terms of revenue is the fantaserye movie which stars Vic Sotto and Ai-ai del las Alas. Enteng Ng Ina Mo dominates the box office with a total of more than P183 Million Pesos.
Segunda Mano by Kris Aquino and Dingdong Dantes were trailing at number two spots and the action fantasy film by Bong Revilla “Panday 2″ comes close at third spot.
Here’s the latest and complete list of the Top Grossing 2011 MMFF Movies: Dec. 25-Jan. 1, 2012
- Enteng Ng Ina Mo – P183,213,717.35
- Segunda Mano – P94,629,812.45
- Panday 2 – P86,316,624.55
- My Househusband – P42,587,787.58
- Shake Rattle & Roll 13 – P41,935,473.35
- Asiong Salonga – P31,781,973.55
- Yesterday Today Tomorrow – P7,359,070.85
The latest released of the highest grossing movies of 2011 had a total revenue which reaches P477,824,459.68. The Philippine movie industry experienced a renaissance during the Metro Manila Film Festivals with Filipino movies dominates the box-0ffice.