Bongbong Marcos Angry over P55-Million “Fully-Paid” ‘Ghost’ Riverwall Project in Bulacan

Bongbong Marcos

Pres. Bongbong Marcos Visits Riverwall Gov’t Deal in Baliuag, Bulacan BONGBONG MARCOS – The President admitted his anger over the P55-million “fully-paid” ‘ghost’ riverwall project in Bulacan. Pres. Marcos is visibly focused in checking and investigating the different government projects in the Philippines now. He previously claimed that it is really different to go and … Read more

Bongbong Marcos Calls on Filipino Youth To Use Critical Thinking in Accessing Information Online

Bongbong Marcos

Pres. Bongbong Marcos Vows To Protect PH BONGBONG MARCOS – The President is calling on the Filipino youth to use critical thinking in accessing information that are posted online. Undeniably, amid the advancement in technology now, the fight against misinformation and the spread of fake news has also heightened. Unfortunately, many people nowadays settle to … Read more

Senate To Probe Alleged Anomalies in Gov’t Flood Control Projects

Senate Pres. Chiz Escudero, Sen. Rodante Marcoleta

Anomalous Flood Control Deals of Gov’t To Be Investigate by Senate Blue Ribbon Committee on August 19 SENATE – The Blue Ribbon Committee is set to lead an investigation on the alleged anomalies in some of the government flood control projects. President Bongbong Marcos is disappointed over the failed flood control projects in several areas … Read more

Marcos Jr. on Incomplete, Substandard Flood Control Project in Bulacan: “Hindi pwedeng ganito, pambihira”

Ferdinand Bongbong Marcos Jr.

St. Timothy Construction Called by Marcos Jr. To Explain Flood Control Project in Bulacan MARCOS JR. – The President expressed his disappointment over the incomplete and substandard flood control project in Bulacan. Pres. Bongbong Marcos recently revealed that the expenses of the country for flood control projects has already hit over P500 billion. The amount … Read more

Comelec Says Gov’t Contractors Not Allowed To Donate Funds To Candidates amid Issue vs. Chiz Escudero

Comelec, Chiz Escudero

Amid Escudero being Linked to Flood Control Project Contractor, Comelec Speaks on Election Rules COMELEC – The Commission on Elections said that government contractors are not allowed to donate funds to candidates amid the issue against Senate President Chiz Escudero. Recently, President Bongbong Marcos revealed that the government has already spent P545-billion for the flood … Read more

Chiz Escudero Links “Flood Control Project Contractor” Issue against him to Duterte’s Impeachment

Chiz Escudero

Senate Pres. Chiz Escudero Speaks on Flood Control Project Contractor Donor during 2022 Campaign CHIZ ESCUDERO – The Senate President tagged the issue against him over his link to a flood control project contractor as a “demolition job” and sees it connected with the impeachment case against Vice Pres. Sara Duterte. Prior to his 4th … Read more

Chiz Escudero Admits P30 Million Campaign Donation from Contractor Cited by Marcos Jr.

Chiz Escudero, Bongbong Marcos

Senate Pres. Chiz Escudero Denies Helping Contractor Win Flood Control Projects CHIZ ESCUDERO – The Senate President admitted receiving a P30 million campaign donation from one of the flood control project contractors cited by President Bongbong Marcos. During the 4th State of the Nation Address of Pres. Bongbong Marcos, he admitted that several flood control … Read more

Bongbong Marcos Says Admin Probes 5 Contractors w/ Flood Control Projects in Almost All Regions in PH

Bongbong Marcos

Pres. Bongbong Marcos Reveals Contractors of 20% of Flood Control Projects of Gov’t BONGBONG MARCOS – The President assured that the administration is looking into the possible links of five (5) contractors of flood control projects to government officials. During his 4th State of the Nation Address, Pres. Marcos mentioned that the flood control projects … Read more

Marcos Jr. Says PH Expenses for Flood Control Projects Already Reached over P500-Billion since July 2022

Bongbong Marcos Jr.

Pres. Marcos Jr. Speaks on Flood Control Projects in PH MARCOS JR. – The President revealed that the Philippines’ expenses for the flood control projects since July 2022 has reached over P500 billion. Undeniably, every year, there are several times when some areas in the country are left in deep flooding by storms and even … Read more