Janus del Prado On Carla Abellana Wedding Cake Issue: “Move on na ko”

Janus del Prado put an end to this recent issue

Actor Janus del Prado said that he has moved on from the issue regarding the wedding cake of Kapuso actress Carla Abellana.

Carla tied the knot with her now-husband, Dr. Reginald Santos, on December 27. It was an intimate wedding ceremony, and the actress chose not to divulge the details about this, even though there had been rumors about the wedding date.

Aside from her beauty and the visible glow on her face, netizens also talked about Carla’s wedding cake because it was not the usual or commonly seen cakes in weddings.

carla abellana cake
📸: Fili Teleseryes KE / Facebook

Many netizens pointed out that it looked like a casket, especially since it was designed with flowers around it. Janus del Prado joked about this on his Instagram page.

The actor shared a photo/meme of Carla Abellana’s wedding cake with the caption, “sisiw na lang kulang.” This did not sit well with many netizens, and the actress also made a comment on his post.

janus del prado
📸: Manila Standard

Carla said that it was edible, and everyone enjoyed eating it. After that, Janus shared a post saying that his account lost its ability to monetize because of mass reporting. Maldita pala talaga!” he said, referring to Carla. Once again, Janus received criticism because of this.

In his recent Facebook posts, the actor expressed that he is moving on from this issue. He said that he already deleted the post and said, “Bahala kayo sa buhay niyo ang bababaw niyo.”

📸: via FP

This was followed by his “New Year’s Resolution.” “Wag magbiro sa di mo ka humor. [rolling on the floor laughing emoji] Move on na ko sa life. Bahala na kayo dyan. Good night,” Janus del Prado wrote.

janus del prado post
📸: via FP

Leave a Comment