Alden Richards will join the Dabarkads again
Asia’s Multimedia Star Alden Richards will return to the longest-running noontime show Eat Bulaga and reportedly, a new director will handle the show.
Alden has been part of the 44-year-old show for many years already. He was part of the phenomenal love team AlDUb with Phenomenal Star Maine Mendoza which accidentally happened in the show in 2015 through the Kalyeserye segment.
These past years, Alden has become very busy doing TV series and movies and so he became inactive in his hosting stint on the noontime show.
Just recently, it was confirmed that Alden Richards will join the Dabarkads once again, based on the article in PEP. On March 11, Saturday, the Pambansang Bae will return to Eat Bulaga.
This news about Alden’s return to the show happened amid recent issues. It was rumored that TVJ, the legendary trio, will be taken out of the show as children of Romy Jalosjos, co-founder of TAPE Inc., the producer of the noontime show took over the management.
Eat Bulaga under the said production company was previously handled by Tony Tuviera. Dapitan City Mayor Bullet Jalosjos, who is also the TAPE Inc. board treasurer, said that they will hold a press conference on April 15 to answer the issues being raised these past few days.
A source also revealed that TAPE hired seasoned TV and movie director Louie Ignacio to be the director of the Kapuso noontime show. Furthermore, it was said that a well-loved former executive will be returning to TAPE as well. It was also said that this former executive of the company had a big contribution to the company and to the iconic status of the noontime show.
What can you say about this?
RELATED ARTICLE: Vice Ganda Has This Reaction Amid Eat Bulaga Issue
Please like and follow/subscribe:
Philnews.ph FB Page
Philnews YouTube Channel
Watta Beautiful Life FB Page