What is Resolute in Tagalog?
RESOLUTE IN TAGALOG – There are several English words that do not have a direct translation in Filipino, that’s why we need context to fully translate them.
In this article, we are going to learn about the Tagalog translation of this word based on context.
Resolute means admirably purposeful, determined, and unwavering.
In Tagalog, it can be translated as “DETERMINADO.”
Here are some example sentences using this word:
- She remained resolute in her belief that the situation would improve.
- The look of his eyes was resolute and calm, as never before.
- They have always had the reputation of being resolute fighters.
- Tough policies and resolute leadership always create enemies.
- Holly promised her fiancé that once they were married, she would be resolute about sticking to a budget.
- The prime minister was very resolute in grasping the overall situation.
- Her parents wanted her to marry, but she was focused on her education and remained resolute.
In Tagalog, the aforementioned sentences could be translated as:
- Nanatili siyang determinado sa kanyang paniniwala na bubuti ang sitwasyon.
- Ang hitsura ng kanyang mga mata ay determinado at kalmado, gaya ng dati.
- Noon pa man ay may reputasyon sila bilang mga determinadong mandirigma.
- Ang matitinding patakaran at matatag na pamumuno ay laging lumilikha ng mga kaaway.
- Nangako si Holly sa kanyang mapapangasawa na kapag ikinasal na sila, magiging determinado siyang mag-stick sa budget.
- Ang punong ministro ay napaka determinado sa pag-unawa sa pangkalahatang sitwasyon.
- Nais ng kanyang mga magulang na pakasalan siya, ngunit nakatuon siya sa kanyang pag-aaral at nanatiling determinado.
You may also read: Uneasiness in Tagalog – English to Tagalog Translation
Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph. You may express your thoughts and reactions below through the comment section. You may also follow us on Facebook, on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel.